We help communities thrive by empowering small business owners to meet new clients and experience continued growth with a kick ass online presence. Our fun, high quality online services make small businesses show up where it matters most – looking their absolute best.
7 Wolfpack Mantras
1. Deliver a Showstopping Customer Experience.
- Add in extras wherever possible, look for ways to go above and beyond for the project (obviously within reason).
- Respond to all emails/calls/texts within 24 hours.
2. Discover New Ways to Evolve.
- Be mindful of what is not working and communicate solutions that create win-wins for everyone.
- Keep an open mind to feedback and embrace the needed change to overcome challenges and deliver that showstopping customer experience.
3. Embrace Your Weird.
- Show your personality. Look for ways to be memorable and make someone else’s day.
4. Stay on the Cutting Edge.
- Strive to stay on the cutting edge of your industry through continued learning.
- Share knowledge, new ideas and systems with your team.
5. Build Relationships.
- Use honest and open communication to develop strong relationships with your team and clients.
- The core of our communication is respect and kindness.
6. “No” is an Incomplete Sentence.
- When things are not able to go directly as planned or exactly to the client vision – we offer solutions, opportunities and alternatives. We come up with the next best option/method. We do not simply say, “no.”
7. Show up.
- We follow through on what we agree to do. We do things to the absolute best of our ability.
Owner and Chief Digital Officer
She worked as a Real Time Business Analyst for a multi billion dollar corporation working up the ladder for half of a decade before she realized that she didn’t have to wait to start her own company. She didn’t have to sit and be miserable at a job that left her feeling empty each day. She has always had a passion to help others and brings this full force with everything she does, especially with Wolf & Rabbit. She brings her attention to detail and ability to create strategy in the moment to her position with Wolf&Rabbit and it really shows.
She specializes in:
Social Media Management
Owner and President
Ren is an award winning content writer. She has worked as an entrepreneur for the past decade in a variety of fields. She knows first hand what it takes to build a business from scratch and how important an online presence is in this process. Her bachelors degree in Marketing from the University of South Florida brings a solid foundation and her career as a Marketing Manager for million dollar companies as well as start ups brings her the experience to create a customized digital marketing strategy just for you.
She specializes in:
By 25, Chynna was the Social Media Editor for the world’s largest online english newspaper. She oversaw the creation of social content for an audience size of over 15 million – but found it draining and difficult to deliver sad news each day. Armed with determination and a lot of coffee she quit her job and launched a full-time freelance career. Today, Chynna helps brands and businesses across the country navigate the ever-evolving world of social media and connect to a greater audience. The best part? Now all of her clients only share the good stuff – happiness.
After graduating from The University of Alabama, Caroline moved to California with a journalism degree in hand. Working for a digital marketing agency and a fitness app company, she quickly realized that sitting at a desk under fluorescent lights all day was not going to cut it. Quitting her 9-5 job allowed her to travel the world while working on projects that fueled her passions. Since then, she has interviewed celebrities for magazine articles, planned a music festival from scratch in her hometown, and visited 20+ countries. As a "yes (wo)man", Caroline is constantly taking on new challenges in order to expand her education on the latest marketing, public relations, and social media trends.
We get asked all the time, “but who’s the wolf and who’s the rabbit?” Our answer, “It depends on the day.”
We believe that owning a company is all about balance. The balance between the passionate assertiveness of the wolf and the gentle curiosity of the rabbit.
We have been working as freelance content writers, creators and marketers for the past 6 years. We now have built a skilled team that is passionate about supporting small business owners. We started our company with the dream of changing the world. To us, the world is built on small business – and communities either thrive or dry up depending on how well small business owners are doing.
We have helped our clients win awards with our copy writing, grow their brands with our social media expertise, SEO and website services, and have supported them in having the confidence to finally LAUNCH with brand materials that felt true to their vision.
Our Educational Background:
Our Philanthropic efforts: